Update: Mark your calendars! The date for this event will be June 2! Coding will be on a first come first served schedule starting at 10am. See you there!!
We’re thinking of hosting a coding day sometime in late May or early June. Similar to our garage day last year, this event will be about coding the MINI computer rather than making mechanical modifications.
Ram from Madison will be visiting us here in Chicago to facilitate this event.
- Turn off bulb checks (for those that want to use LED lights without resistors)
- Removal of navigation disclaimer
- Side mirrors auto folding on lock and unlock (BMW only)
- Auto closing of sunroof when rain is detected
- Enabling rear fogs
Not all codes work on all MINIs and several factors including your MINIs build date, factory options and other variables determine compatibility.
If you’re interested please reply to this post the following:
- Your MINI/BMW year (build date if you know)
- Your MINI/BMW model
- What coding option(s) are you interested in?
Pricing for codes will be $10/option or $50 per car if you want more than 5 options coded.