If you are interested, please respond by adding a comment
British Car Day
Kane County Cougars Baseball Game
Sunday July 12, 2009
- Minor League Baseball Game – Cougars vs Great Lakes Loons
- Special area to park our British cars. (Non-British cars will also be accommodated.)
- Reserved Seating with other British car enthusiasts.
- No tailgating or charcoal. No outside food or beverages allowed in ball park.
- Possibility of a parade lap of British cars around the warning track.
- British car folks and their friends
- Sunday July 12, 2009
- Game starts at 2:00pm. Lot opens 2 hours before game.
- Kane County Cougars – Elfstrom Stadium (Kirk Road, just south of Route 38/Roosevelt Road)
- 34W002 Cherry Lane
- Geneva, IL 60134
Cost & Commitment:
- Reserved Seats – $10 each, parking is free.
- Must commit and pay no later than June 29.
- Commit through our various clubs. Get info to Jack by 6/29.
- Jack Billimack – Illinois Sports Owners Association (Triumph Club)